Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam
17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ngày đăng: 10-01-2019
Trưởng nhóm / Giám sát
To expand business activities in Vietnam, we are now looking for potential candidates for the position of Test Lead with below job scopes and requirements:
• Understand requirements of product
• Responsible for execution of automation and manual test cases
• Make test plan, estimation and detailed schedule for the test
• Make assignment for tester (3-4 members), monitor progress and review tester’s work product
• Summarize test result, make test report and submit to customer
• Answer/Filter the questions from testers and submit questions to customers (in English)
• Co-ordinate team activities, mentor junior members and handle day-to-day work efficiently.
• Make proposal to improve the working process.
• Thorough understanding of software testing process: test planning, test design, test execution, test report
• Good in reading, writing English.
• Experience in management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Redmine
• Experience in working on Linux System
• Experience in testing Android-based products
• Good presentation, collaboration & reporting skill
• At least 2-3 years of management role experience
• Ability to work independently and directly with customer
[Preferred Qualification] Nice to have:
• Experience in Google CTS/CTSV/GTS/STS testing
• Experience in test automation framework (Selenium, Appium, etc)
• Able to learn independently and work well under tight schedules
• Able to explain complex technical information clearly and succinctly
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
• Work directly with international customers
• Opportunity to travel around the world: EU, Japan
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday – up to 9 days.
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Qui mô công ty: 7000
Người liên hệ: Recruiting Center