Responsible for the marketing strategy planning to achieve company’s objectives.
preside over the implementation of direct and indirect communication activities
- Driving all growth-related activities for social and digital channels
- Following and controlling marketing campaigns, review performance marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for paid advertising campaigns across digital platforms such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, and other online advertising... - from planning to execution (PR, Digital, Community, Media).
- Handle & develop organic and paid search (SEO optimization/SEM)
- Responsible for implementation and improve customer experience through platforms: Website (core platform), Online advertising, Social Media, Email, finally Mobile, Content, Video, Digital OOH, etc ... to boost SEO results (Google Analysis, Google Web Master Tools, Ahrefs, SEMrush…).
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team to create detailed content ideas for website, Fanpage , Youtube , Instagram, Zalo …. and advertising channels (on SEO standard)
- Make MKT strategy to attract traffic / boost sales
- Actively update new trends and media channels on the market to apply to projects and products that the company offers.
- Increasing brand awareness on Social Media channels
- Controlling the company’s attendance at events…
- Create, roll out, and maintain technical content such as demos, videos, workshops, tutorials, blogs, and whitepapers, conference presentations, webinars to connect KHAI PHU capabilities to customer needs.
- Represent KHAI PHU at customer engagements such as with sales, at conferences, and at community and customer meetups.
Marketing Budget, Analytics & ROI
- Control digital performance budget and manage social campaign management of all digital channels to drive strong return on investment (ROI).
- Forecast levels of traffic volumes, track against budget and all acquisitions targets (KPIs & ROI)
- Analyze digital data, audience insights to draw key recommendation
- Measure and report performance of weekly/ monthly marketing campaigns