37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Ngày đăng: 12-06-2019
Our client is a top real estate firm in the Vietnam market which is undergoing a digital transformation from a traditional cooperation to a prop-tech.
Task 1: Stabilize operation of FI / CO / ECCS / TRM modules on SAP system
1.1 Implementation of configuration-assurance of operations, reporting and Workflow of FI / CO / ECCS / TRM modules
1.3 Analyze errors and handle requests
1.4 Managing Master Data-Data sharing
Task 2: Develop new features for HCM Module
2.1 The organization works with departments to capture operational operations
2.2 Agree on plans for implementing projects/topics with departments
2.3 Write Business requirements, Functional Requirement, test cases, test data and documentation (User Guide) )
2.4 User acceptance test (UAT), system testing (System integration test SIT)
2.5 Perform Train the trainer, Training End User
2.6 Coordinate with IT Groups, domestic/foreign partners to implement new functional development
Task 3: Build the SAP Team
3.1 Coordinate with modules and IT Groups to implement assigned projects
3.2 Documenting and sharing knowledge of application operation; concurrently undertake and build a contingency team as planned
3.3 Supervise the team to implement the assigned tasks in quality and on time
3.4 Work closely with SAP Technical Working Group to ensure that SAP System operates continuously and consistently
At least a Bachelor's Degree
- General knowledge about IT in the field of application software
- Highly capable of reading and analyzing specialized business process documentation.
- Ability to analyze and prioritize information to make appropriate recommendations.
- Knowledge about the application
- Be knowledgeable about information system software
- Experienced in system design analysis
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT application development, SAP FI / CO / ECCS / TRM
- Project implementation
- Communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Skills of guidance and training
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Office 365
- Self-study, good research skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Creative and quick learning of new technologies
- Honest and credential
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants.
First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 200
Người liên hệ: Ms. My Le