37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Ngày đăng: 12-06-2019
7 - 10 Năm
Our client is a top real estate firm in the Vietnam market which is undergoing a digital transformation from a traditional cooperation to a prop-tech.
Task 1: Research and implement SAP Cloud Platform
1.1 Create account, define Spaces and production environments
1.2 Implement key services: SAP Hana Service, Security and Authorization service, Connectivity service, Audit log service
1.3 Implement additional services such as Logging and monitoring, Mobile services, Integration, ABAP, application extension
Task 2: Research and implement new technology SAP application
2.1 Implement applications running on mobility devices with Fiori launchpad
2.2 Implement applications on SAP Cloud platform and application via SAP mobile cards
2.3 Implement applications with SAP Leonardo
Task 3: Support and contribute SAP Group
3.1 Perform knowledge sharing
3.2 Collaborate with SAP group and other IT groups to make projects done
At least a College degree in Information Technology, Economics or Construction
- Have knowledge of ERP và SAP system
- Deep knowledge of SAP Hana and SAP cloud platform
- Deep knowledge of ABAP, Fiori, SAP WebIDE, SAPUI5
- Minimum of 7 years of SAP development.
- 3+ year experience as an expert in architecting and technology stack of SAP Enterprise Core Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), HANA, Fiori, JAVA systems, SAPUI5, SAP WebIDE, etc.
- 3+ year experience of SAP HANA and SAP Cloud platforms
- 3+ years managing SaaS/hybrid applications
- Experience with big data platforms, enterprise data warehouses, data modeling, reporting & analytics
- Experience with agile application development.
- 3+ years experience in SAP implementation, upgrades and migrations to Suite on HANA, and cloud integration.
- 3+year experience with complex SAP and non-SAP technical integration
- Ability to work independently or on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to communicate and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to gain insight and develop solutions to meet business needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management by providing status information.
- Proactive, creative and honest
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants.
First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 200
Người liên hệ: Ms. My Le