37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Ngày đăng: 26-04-2020
3 - 8 Năm
The knowledge level expectations and the roles that needs be played by the Financial Lead Consultant role include the following aspects:
- Familiar with the Japanese work culture requirements
- Bilingual proficiency in Japanese and English Language
- Good understanding of the Japanese local legislations and regulations
- Good understanding of Japanese specific accounting standards and IFRS requirements
- Good interpersonal, communication and convincing skills
- Provide subject matter expertise pertaining to SAP Financials in the project
- Lead a team of Functional consultants and ensure delivery of acceptable solutions in the area of Financials.
- Responsible for project deliverables like BBP Documents, Customizing aspects, Test script preparation, UAT and Technical Go-live.
- Quality review from Content perspective
- Mentoring, guiding, supporting and directing associates
- Spot Consulting
- Improve solution delivery e.g. reuse, checklists etc.
The Financial lead consultant for SAP Financials shall be expected to provide expert-level consulting (e.g. solution design) relating to the entire array of Financials modules and components (i.e. FI, CO, Group reporting ,and SAC) as well as to provide process/business consulting on the domain areas related to these modules and components. Will be expected to provide expert-level consulting (e.g. solution design) relating to integration with SD, MM and PP.
Education: Post Graduation in Finance (or) its Equivalent
· Minimum four full end-to-end implementation in SAP, 2 rollout projects and four-support project experience in Finance with team handling skills.
· One of the above end-to-end implementations to be in SAP S/4HANA environment.
· Successfully delivered SAP implementation / rollout projects as lead consultant
· Good overview of SAP technology, market trends and roadmap
· Good Knowledge in Cutover strategy, Testing and Migration are mandatory.
· Good knowledge in Custom developments like reports, user exits, Programs etc.
· Exposure to S/4HANA with project experience.
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Leadership experience with proven track record
· Willingness for short and long travels
· Language skills – English & Japanese Mandatory
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants. First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Người liên hệ: HR Dept