Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam
17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ngày đăng: 10-01-2019
To expand business activities in Vietnam, Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam is now looking for Ruby on Rails Engineer with various attractive opportunities:
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday – up to 9 days.
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance;
• Researching, developing and deploying software applications or software solutions for client-server system.
• Technical Leader for web development projects.
• Training junior members
• Report to Manager.
• Vietnamese nationality;
• University degree or higher.
• At least 2 year-experience on Ruby on Rails
• Able to deploy Rails app on web server.
• Good at SQL, NO SQL (optional)
• Good at Bootstrap, JQuery, Ajax, HTML, CSS.
• Having experience with other language or framework such as: Java, .NET (C#, ASP, WPF), PHP is a big advantage.
• Preferred if having experience in Cloud server development with Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure.
• Team work, analysis, problem solving and logical thinking skill.
• Highly initiative, able to work in autonomous environment without the need for constant supervision.
• Language skills: English
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Qui mô công ty: 7000
Người liên hệ: Recruiting Center