First Alliances's Client
Ba Đình, Hà Nội
Ngày đăng: 27-05-2020
2 - 5 Năm
We are looking for experienced, ambitious individual to join a Canadian based tech company. You will be developing and maintaining back end applications with PHP, MySQL for websites to handle large amount of user traffic. You will be assisting in production and launching of websites. We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation and benefits.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, we encourage you to apply!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
• 2-5 years related work experience
• Excellent knowledge of web technologies in PHP
• HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
• Strong command of the English language
• Write well-architected, maintainable Object-Oriented PHP code
• Develop and add new web application features
• Improve performance on existing code
• Suggest security needs and best practices
Why You'll Love Working Here
Compelling Company Culture
We put our people first. The Advesa Group cares about how we can help our staff, and not just about how our staff can help our company. We recognize that our staff are the most important factor about our organization, not just for their output but because of the contribution they make to our brand, culture and innovation.
Advesa is what it is today because of the people who work here. Composed of professional and talented creatives, we leverage the unique strengths of every individual to formulate problem-solving approaches that blends strategic thinking and creativity with innovative technology.
At Advesa, it’s all about our people – the most important element of our company. Constantly striving for excellence, our people are an integral part of our brand, culture, and client experience.
We appreciate the personal and professional gains gleaned from international work experience. As our business continues to grow, our team members will be presented with the opportunity to work at alternate office locations in various countries to experience and learn about different cultures; enriching themselves as well as the team.
Other reasons why you may love working here
• Professional working environment: Clearly-defined internal process and top-notched facilities including iMac, iPhone, Android devices for testing.
• Clear vision of your career progress: performance review with potential for raise every 6 months.
• Days off: Public holidays, and on top of that, 12 paid days off a year, with possibility for more depending on performance level.
• Premium health insurance for team members
• You are encouraged to have a life outside of work: Regular team building activities, tickets to conferences
• 13th month salary bonus
• Collaborative and supportive environment
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants. First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Người liên hệ: Luu Nguyet