YOURS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- College or University degree in IT related field
- Years of experience: 3 – 5
- Good knowledge of managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Good knowledge of managing enterprise network devices, such as Switch Cisco, router Cisco, firewall Cisco (ASA).
- Experience with virtualization platforms VMWare
- Experience with load balancing platforms Nginx
- Familiar with hardware troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance for server, PC, networking equipment.
- Good knowledge of IT system operations, both Linux and Windows, as well as virtualization infrastructure.
- Experienced with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Grafana, Prometheus)
- Ability to coach less experienced IT members.
- Have good researching skills and willingness to learn new technology.
- Teamwork-oriented and willing to work under pressure.
- Document IT Systems and make sure that the documents are up-to-date
- Strictly follow IT processes
- Ability to work with basic shell scripts/programming languages to improve the efficiency of the IT processes/systems
- Have Certificates: MCSA, MCSE, LPI, CCNA, CCNP is highly preferred
- Smart, honest, and confident to directly work.
- Good time management, communication, problem solving skills.
- Good logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Attitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Ability to work independently.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE
- Attractive salary, Salary Review yearly and additional raise for exceptional performance.
- Company trip yearly, Wedding, Sickness, Decease (Parents, Spouse, Children), New Baby Born, Birthday, etc.
- A professional and friendly working environment.
- To be trained and work with some latest and hot technologies/architectures
- Annual leave: 15 days per year.
- Personal development training courses.
- Working with your enthusiastic people in a challenged environment.
- All allowances and benefits by Vietnam's Labor Law.
- Having a general check-up healthy.
- Training and personal development.
- Others: Office happy hours, monthly team outing, participating self-organized clubs like sports: soccer, swimming, games, etc.
- Time working: Monday – Friday: 8:00 – 17:00 PM; Saturday : 8:00 – 11:30 AM