37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Ngày đăng: 05-10-2020
5 - 8 Năm
• Provide advisory, risk assessment and security assessment for IT projects follows Prudential Secure SDLC and DevSecOps requirements.
• Consult with business users, application developers, systems administrators and management to demonstrate security testing results, explain the threat/risk presented by the results, and consult on remediation.
• Liaise with vendor in the annual an ad-hoc penetration testing schedule to ensure proper budgeting by business lines.
• Take part in and ensure the completeness of the annual Application Security training program.
• Review and monitor vendor’s security service and deliverable.
• Regularly perform compliance assessment on regional policies, standards and drive remediation of control gaps.
• Take part in the implementation of security programs within the local business.
• Foster and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
• Champion both local & regional IT security initiatives to completion.
• Liaise with internal and external auditors and regulators to ensure all audit and compliance findings are adequately remediated across the business unit.
• Incident management and response.
• Other duties as assigned
• University degree in Computer Science or technology related disciplines
• A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT Security or Information Security (Technical)
• At least 3 years’ experience in Application Security or penetration testing required.
Knowledge and skill
• Broad knowledge of security domains, trends, and technologies (such as threat and vulnerability management, identity & access management, web application security, data loss prevention, encryption).
• In-depth knowledge of application development processes and at least one programming or scripting language (e.g., Java, DotNet, Python, Bash, etc.).
• Hands-on experience with testing frameworks such as the PTES and OWASP for Web and mobile application.
• Familiar with Cloud-native application, API security, Container.
• Extensive experience with security testing tools (e.g., SAST, DAST, OSS vulnerability testing, Container Security, RASP) embedded within DevSecOps and support CI/CD pipeline
• Applicable knowledge of Windows client/server, Unix/Linux systems.
• Experience with Cloud technologies in AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
• Professional qualifications such as CEH, OSCP, GWAPT preferred.
• Knowledge of risk management principles.
• Ability to manage relationships at various levels within the organization
• Ability to influence and resolve conflict through timely and transparent communications.
• Ability to work under pressure
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants. First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Người liên hệ: HR Dept