IDS Medical Systems (Vietnam)
Tầng 22, tòa VCCI, số 9 Đào Duy Anh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Ngày đăng: 09-01-2019
3 - 5 Năm
- Be primarily responsible for providing support for Enterprise Resource Planning systems for companies with significant online presences. (Knowledge of Dynamics AX is one of competition benefits)
- Implementation planning and the delivery of value added work, to scope, deadline
- Running workshops on business processes, business requirements and system design
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of technology services to users.
- Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resources.
- Liaising with on-shore and off-shore development teams to deliver robust solutions on time
- Managing change control
- Ensure compliance to IT and security policies.
- Provide individual training and support on request.
- Provide IT training to staff.
- Good knowledge of Excel (including VBA, Pivot Tables, array functions, Power Pivots, etc.).
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by immediate superior or management
- Candidate must at least possess Diploma or Degree in IT and related disciplines.
- At least 2 – 4 years experiences in Business Analysis.
- Team work
- Service Attitude
- Strong technical background
- Sensitive to data security and confidentiality
- Logical thinker
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Up-to-date technical knowledge
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills
- Good accurate records keeping
- Strong ethics
- Technologically savvy
- Pay attention to details
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship.
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality
idsMED Group is one of the largest integrated solutions providers of medical equipment, supplies and services in Asia. idsMED Group has an extensive distribution network covering various healthcare institutions including government and private hospitals, day surgery centers, specialist and primary care clinics, laboratories and nursing homes.
In line with its expansion program in the region, idsMED Group now successfully operates in 8 countries: Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan and Vietnam.
idsMED Group represents world-leading medical brands, providing one-stop solution covering marketing, sales, biomedical engineering services and clinical support. Leveraging on its single, regional IT platform, idsMED Group also offers effective inventory management and logistics services. idsMED Group provides a comprehensive and one-stop solution to its customers with a focus on a number of key specialties including Critical Care, Infection Control, Surgical Workplace, Diagnostic Imaging, Hospital Beds & Furniture, Cardiovascular, OBGY & Perinatal, Endoscopy, Wound Care, Aesthetic, Dental, Emergency Care, Infection Control, Patient Support System, Primary Care, Surgical and Biomedical Engineering.
With a strong focus on Healthcare learning & education, idsMED Group has also developed Healthcare Education Centres across its network of countries. Our team consists of clinically trained personnel who work closely with Associations on the workshops facilitating training at our Education Centre. Aside from its in-country education events, idsMED Group also organized and supported the annual regional.
If you are a passionate individual who cares for others, has a keen sense of responsibility and ethics, service-minded and wants to develop your career in the healthcare industry, idsMED would be the right place for you.
Lottery Tower, 77 Tran Nhan Ton, Dist. 5, HCMC
Qui mô công ty: 250
Người liên hệ: HR Department