First Alliances' Client
Ngày đăng: 11-11-2020
5 - 10 Năm
Implement, training, manage and operate the HCIS system at parent company level and other subsidiaries.
• Collect and analyze the requirements of HCIS for each entity, working with the vendors as a key person to find
the robust solutions.
• Conduct User Acceptance Testing from the final user perspective in testing environment before implementing or deciding any updated functions.
• Collaborate with other stakeholders related to implementing and operating the system (Vendor, IT,
• Be responsible for setting up and configuring the system in accordance with the compulsory requirements and
• Build the internal training documents for each of user’s group (Employee, Employee’s supervisor, Payroll
Executive, Admin, etc.) and other related documents (Data Privacy, Contingency Planning, etc.)
• Be involved in the designing the summary and analytical reports for multiple purposes and generating ad-hoc
reports (for example, reports on turnover, hiring costs and benefits).
• Supervise/ operate the day-to-day activities of HCIS system such as creation of new user(s), feedback to
inquiries about the system, etc.
• Organize the archival of dossiers and documents related to professional job.
• Preserve the assigned assets and secure the confidentiality of information.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the superior(s).
• Bachelor in IT, Business Analysis or Business Administration.
• Skills in organizing/ following up tasks, working with people at different levels.
• Team management skills.
• Good English writing and speaking skills.
• Experience in working on projects related to set-up of HCIS/HRIS
• Previous experience as HCIS/HRIS consultant and HR is an advantage.
• Dynamic problem solver, team player and able to work under pressures.
• Available to start job now is an advantage
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants. First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
Người liên hệ: HRA Team