Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam
17th Floor, East Tower, Lotte Center Hanoi, 54 Lieu Giai St., Cong Vi Ward, Ba Dinh Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam.
Ngày đăng: 02-05-2019
• Develop and verify Simulink model of charging system for ECUs of Electric car.
• Degree in engineering with more than 2 years of embedded software development
• At least 1 years of experience in Model-Based Design using MATLAB/Simulink for AUTOSAR/Embedded System
• Knowledge in automotive communication bus (CAN, LIN, Flex-ray), micro controller
• Good knowledge of the English language (reading, writing, speaking)
[Highly preferred experience requirements]
• Experience in modeling by Simulink block/Stateflow, fixed-point calculation is HIGHLY preferred.
• Experience in automatic code generation toolboxes & verification by MILS, SILS, PILS (Model/Software/Processor In the Loop Simulation) is HIGHLY preferred.
• Knowledge in Battery Charger, AUTOSAR, ISO26262
• Familiarity with Stateflow modeling, fixed-point type calculation and MATLAB/Simulink code generation toolboxes: MATLAB Coder, Simulink Coder, Embedded Coder.
• Experience in formal software engineering methodology and process (CMMI, A-SPICE, FUNCTIONAL SAFETY)
BENEFITS: Successful candidates will be offered:
• Work with cutting edge technology;
• Work directly with international customers
• Opportunity to travel around the world: EU, Japan;
• Professional and friendly global working environment;
• Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
• Development & training opportunities: Oversea business trip, Japanese training, Technical training; Soft-skill training; etc.;
• Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies;
• Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week); Additional special holiday;
• Well-protected with 24/7 personal accidental and medical care insurance.
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Qui mô công ty: 7000
Người liên hệ: Recruiting Center