Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam
Lotte Tower, 54 Lieu Giai, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi
Posted date: 23-11-2020
2 - 8 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
To expand business activities in Vietnam, we are now looking for potential candidates for the position of Android Developer with below job requirements:
• Responsible for implementing (coding Android Application)
• Join migration project from IOS to Android platform
• Implement unit test cases as part of new feature development
• Vietnamese nationality
• A graduate from Computer science/Informatics, Information System or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• More than 2 years of Android application experience
• Strong knowledge of OOP, different versions of Android, and programming tools (Android Studio, Git).
• Experience with offline storage, threading; performance and memory tuning with tools; working in an environment using Agile/Scrum.
• Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
• Passionate in mobile software engineering and mobile products
* Nice to have:
• A strong plus if minimum GPA 3.00 out of 4.00
• Be able to read/understand IOS source code. experienced in IOS programming is a big plus
• Creative thinking, hard work, enthusiasm, high responsibility in the work and willing to learn new things
1. Career Path Development
Clearly defined long-term multi-career roadmap;
Unlimited development & training opportunities (Language Training, Technical Training, Soft-skill Training, On-job Training, etc.)
Oversea business trips (Japan, China, Singapore, US, Mexico, EU, etc.)
2. Work-life Balance
Flexible working time that supports work-life balance (Core time: 9:00-16:00; 5 days from Monday - Friday/ week)
Flexible lunch time;
Additional special holiday
Well-protected with 24/7 personal accident and medical care insurance;
Well-designed Annual Health Check-up program;
Team-building activities; Birthday Party; Year-end party; Sport Day/ Family Day
Summer Vacation (Trip to famous tourist spots domestic/ overseas,…)
5. Cash Benefits
Attractive and competitive salary & bonus package depend on abilities, performance and competencies
Diversified allowance scheme
6. Physical Environment
Grade A Office with creative workplace and open space.
Well-equipped facilities/ devices and professional working platforms.
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center