The Project Manager provides project management support for a variety of Digital Infrastructure projects including App Consolidation and Adoption with a focus on complex and strategic initiatives. A successful candidate will work closely with head of Digital and Leadership Teams, ensuring all deliverables are completed on time.
Internal (within VPB FC): IT, Product team, CEO Office, etc.
- Close collaboration and engagement with all key stakeholders
External (outside VPB FC): Agency
- Ensure best quality work being delivered
DIGITAL INFRASTRUCTURE TRANSFORMATION
- Integral part of the digital transformation team to develop capabilities surrounding apps, cloud, transformation, digital process, innovation, social, mobile, analytics, IoT and more
- Be solution oriented with ability to have a vision on how to digitize an enterprise and communication this to our customers
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app paid advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Drive digital strategy and innovation projects
- Become an expert in specific digital service offering and developing white papers / point of views
- Provide coaching and training to team members towards digital technologies
- Perform engagement management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project scheduling, project financials, quality review
- Meet or exceed sales targets for new and follow-on work
- Managing high visibility strategic projects
- Creating detailed project plans and communicating business updates
- Project planning and tracking of key initiatives
- Lead projects and manage associated tasks, timelines, dependencies and budget
- Forging cross-functional partnerships to get to the work done.
- Developing, reviewing, and continuously improving project planning and execution processes.
- Monitoring project progress, anticipating and reducing risk.
- Oversee team members working on the program(s), and take responsibility for all program activities including planning, research, generation of deliverables, reporting and presentations to stakeholders.
Participate in the overall improvement efforts of the Project Management team by seeking opportunities for feedback and development
- Self-motivated, proactive team player and independent worker with a can-do attitude
- To practice company values for continuous improvement in team management
- To demonstrate brand values in everyday life at work
- University Graduate – major: Business, Marketing/ Communications preferred
- Proven 05 years of experience in relevant work experience in implementing projects related to marketing (mobile app, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing..)
- Familiarity with SQL, HTML, XML, and general office software. Adobe Creative Suite is desired but not essential.
- Recognized certifications in Project Management (ACP, Scrum Master, PMP, Prince2, etc.) is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Power Point, Excel, Word, MS Project) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Language requirements: Vietnamese – native, English – fluent – spoken and written
- Idea inspiring, creative energy
Other requirements (if any):
- Attentive to detail in fast paces environment
- Professional demeanor
- Strategically oriented
- Highly organized