PANASONIC LIFE SOLUTIONS VIETNAM CO., LTD
No 1 Street 12, VSIP II-A, Vinh Tan Commune, Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province (company bus available)
Posted date: 16-09-2020
1 - 5 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
The incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities:\
• Monitor and maintain SAP/ERP system.
• Execute troubleshooting and provide incident support for users in SAP/ERP system related issues.
• Provide general training for newcomer users to use SAP/ERP.
• Control and strictly comply with information security management
• Comply with labor safety process and company regulations
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Working Location: Vinh Tan Commune, Tan Uyen District, Binh Duong Province (company bus available)
• Education: University/College.
• Language: Business English.
• Having experience in application business system.
• Having experience in SAP, ERP, SQL database is advantageous.
• Communication skill, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Our mission of improving living quality of people in Vietnam started in a humble factory, back in the 1970s in Ho Chi Minh City, where the National branded (now Panasonic) radio and television were produced to bring more joy and happiness to the life of Vietnamese people.
45 years of accompanying Vietnamese customers not only allow us to better satisfy customers’ needs but more importantly, contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
Today, PANASONIC VIETNAM GROUP (PVG) comprises of seven companies, including:
1. Panasonic Vietnam Co., Ltd (PV) - Holding company; with Sales Division (Panasonic Sales Vietnam - PSV)
2. Panasonic System Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PSNV)
3. Panasonic Industrial Devices Vietnam Co., Ltd (PIDVN)
4. Panasonic Appliances Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAPVN)
5. Panasonic R&D Center Vietnam Co., Ltd (PRDCV)
6. Panasonic AVC Networks Vietnam Co., Ltd (PAVCV)
7. Panasonic Eco Solutions Vietnam Co., Ltd (PESVN)
Plot J1-J2, Thang Long Industrial Park, Dong Anh District, Hanoi
Company size: 7000
Contact person: Recruiting Center