Talent Trader Vietnam
Lầu 5, 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3,
Posted date: 16-09-2020
3 - 5 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
· Execute on all internal D365 and related configuration and development work aspects, in order to enable Dezan Shira to achieve its CRM development roadmap; This includes daily jobs such as:
o Identify ways to better achieve business goals through CRM improvements and guide these to technical solutions and scoping;
o Identify technical issues and improvements within the CRM’s operations;
o Configure, test and deploy design changes to fields, forms, flows, reports and dashboards.
o Monitor and help to analyze data use, and job, workflow and API processing/performance.
o Coordinate business/system activities and perform impact analysis for proposed upgrades.
o Provide full CRM-side technical support of applications, databases and services integrations.
o Provide regular and milestone development and project reports.
· Provide level 2 / 3 support and level 1 backup support for user, admin, system and integration issues (eg: incident troubleshooting, isolation, replication; coordinate with IS & IT; research bugs; Raise OEM tickets);
· Vigilantly monitor and adhere to team, company, and industry practices and methodologies pertaining to change controls, security policies and practices in all CRM maintenance, Dev. and rollout actions.
· Provide periodic administration and maintenance reports, and critical incident reports and escalations.
· Coordinate with and provide excellent support to other technical teams for company integrated systems and platforms, and to 3rd party developers for CRM works which exceed internal capabilities;
· Advocate technical and business guidance within our team and across the firm concerning issues, solutions, workflows, functions, knowledge, improvements and enhancements.
· Contribute to the development and presentation of User and admin support training, guides, videos, and job aids/workflows, both in-person and virtually, and in collaboration with others in the CRM Support team.
Coordinate support of CRM data management, data archival and disaster
· Maintain a business understanding of DSA teams, services and customers, as they relate to CRM business-side models and benefits through your interactions and by reading DSA publications;
· Keep abreast of the latest developments in Microsoft D365, as well as those of SPO, Flow, AX and other platforms; Recommend apps, tools and enhancements in line with our objectives and roadmap;
· Participate in discussions with group business, marketing and technology teams to exchange knowledge about CRM user practices and their needs, identifying possible input to our CRM roadmap.
· Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Sciences, or equivalent; (Master’s degree would be an asset)
· Certification in Microsoft Dynamics CRM administration/customization;
· 4 years experience with both maintaining and developing a Dynamics 365 (or CRM online/2016/2015/2013) environment,
· 2 or more years focused on one main CRM client, as its lead techno-functional administrator and customization lead (similar to this role);
· 4 years employed with a multinational company, within a cross-organizational role;
· Experience with Marketing Automation such as ClickDimensions is an asset.
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 workflow and form design, Plug-in configurations, web-sync API;
· Rounded proficiency with MSD365 CRM related tools: PowerApps, PowerBI, MS Flow / Azure LogicApps, Odata queries, Java, SQL, .NET, SSRS, XRM toolbox;
· Proven ability to engage with business, marketing C-Suite, Functional and technical stakeholders
· Very familiar with App support, project mgmt., process reengineering and workflow analysis concepts.
Language and other Key skills
· Excellent business-level English language skills;
· Very good ability to communicate with your own team, within your reporting line, and with other business and technical teams across cultures and in a highly open manner;
· Self-motivated drive to meet all individual and team targets, on time and according to the guideline, via diligence, multitasking, and efficient and accurate work performed with minimal daily supervision;
· Effective applied collaborative, analytical and organizational skills with some flexible/creative abilities.
Talent Traders are recruitment specialist. Our area of expertise is in placement of vital Mid Management candidates. We bring you tailored and flexible talent sourcing and retention solutions
Lầu 5, 112 Cao Thắng, Phường 4, Quận 3,
Company size: 100-499
Contact person: Ms. Thoa