37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Posted date: 09-09-2020
2 - 10 Years
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Conduct business process analyses needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align information technology solutions with business initiatives. Analyze business procedures and needs to develop detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Formulate and define the scope of system and objectives.
- Confer with organizational units involved to determine requirements.
- Be involved in large, complex, important projects.
- Devise sample input data to test the accuracy of the program. Observe or runs a test of the program using sample or actual data.
- Write functional specifications of user needs for application development, enhancements, and testing.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing systems.
- Prepare functional, systems and program specifications.
- Prepare project plans and implementation schedules.
- Recommend/conduct training.
- Maintain positive relations with all employees encouraging them to suggest ways of improving IT systems.
- Serve as the escalation point for troubleshooting issues.
- Maintain a good working relationship with customers and vendors.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or computer-related field.
- 2 to 10 years of experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Solid technical knowledge, especially in web application development/ application troubleshooting. - Good knowledge of programming/developing web applications (using C#, Java, etc.)
- Prefer candidate with team management skill/leadership capability.
- Good communication in English.
Established in 1998, First Alliances is the most well-known as the leading HR consultancy in Viet Nam. We are proud to be the pioneer and constantly contributing to upgrade the Staffing & Recruiting landscape of Vietnam. After approximately two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on nationwide basics with offices based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Our reputable in Executive Search and Selection field is highly recognized among MNCs and local giants. First Alliances’ mission is to provide tailored recruitment services to our local and international clients’ ambitions to actively acquire and retain talent. Our well-established database, industry-centric insights, and a dynamic team of well-trained recruitment professionals have enabled us to successfully bring together talented candidates and reputable employers over the last 17 years.
37 Ton Duc Thang, Dist.1
Company size: 100-499
Contact person: HR Dept