RGF HR Agent Vietnam Co., LTD
52 Le Dai Hanh, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi
Posted date: 15-07-2020
Experienced (Non - Manager)
Position: Executive (Agile) / IT Division
Job Code: 54169
Number of employees : Total : 200 (Hanoi branch around 100)
Report Line : Deputy Manager
Team Member: 5-10 persons
Number of Subordinates: 0 persons
Products: Non-life insurance; Travel
Clients: Partners; Japanese companies
- Develop, secure and optimize software/application/solution/enhancement for businesses and operations to meet business requirement
All operations and processes in MSIG VN
- IT team
- Divisions and Partners
1- Software Developer
- Collaborate with teammates to set specifications for new applications/enhancements.
- Design prototypes according to specifications.
- Develop applications or enhancements, either locally or with vendors within deadlines.
- Perform unit, integration, functional and non-functional tests.
- Work with users to execute user-acceptance tests.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Compose technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Compose release documents/user manuals/guides for end-users effectively.
- Ensure quality of developed applications and services.
- Timely/periodically report all information to higher managers.
- As per assigned by superiors and other office work as required by the Company.
- Users, Partners, and Teammates
- To act within delegated authority given by IT Deputy Manager, Agile team owner, and Agile team product owner.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Quality, effectiveness, and timeliness of applications and/or enhancements.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00 (Monday – Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 430–850USD
- Age: 23-35. Gender: Male only
- Bachelor Degree, major in software engineering or relevant field;
- Language: English conversational level
- Experience: Fresh is ok
- Technical Skills:
+ Object-oriented programming.
+ Familiar with at least one of the following: C#, NodeJS
+ PL/SQL and/or SQL.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
- 2 years’ experience in software development is a plus.
- Certificate in software development is a plus.
- Experience with the NodeJS/React/Express stack or equivalent is a plus
- Experience in developing RESTful web services is a plus
- Experience with HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Mobile Application Development is a plus (Android, IOS)
- Applying Technical knowledge
- Being Ethical and Compliant
- Collaborative Relationships
- Communicating with impact
- Customer Focus
- Developing Self, Direct Reports and Others
- Driving Results
- Managing Execution
- Problem Solving
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached by RGF's consultant. Your resumes will be recorded in our system and you will receive our Job Introduction Auto-email with suitable jobs in the comming time. Please check your email regularly to get our vacant job. Thanks so much!
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takes charge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region.
RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.
Sailing Tower, 111A Pasteur, Ben Nghe Ward
Contact person: HR Dept